Settled in Decorah

We are findley here! We arrived in Decorah last nigth, and it was so good to get into the hotelroom and to a proper bed. We only spent one nigth at Betty's place (after we arrived in Minnesota/St Paul thuesday around 6pm). And before we went down here to Decorah, Iowa we went on a little shoppng trip to he biggest mall in America: Mall of America. It's my second time there, but this time I really knew which shops to go in. The had nine west, forever21, victoria secret, american appeal, s madden and soooo much more. And offc Starbucks. I didn't shop so much, but Magnhild and I bought a few pieces at VS:)

I also bougth myself some reading material, the novel by lauren conrad; LA candy. Can't wait to lay at the poolside reading.


Parden my spelling. I write in English so all of my friends can understand;)

Xoxo Ingvild:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar